We collect and process personal information about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, phone number, email address, company name, geographic information (e.g., country and state), information you choose to provide at various times through the use of our Services, for example, when you complete an online registration for or participate in an event, conference, or contest that we also participate in or when you register to download our intellectual property. Some Services may not be available or function correctly if you are not willing to provide personal information. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
Whether you register or not, when you visit our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Services your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, operating system, the pages you request, time and date of your visit, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Services.
We may also use these Cookies to collect information when you interact with our Services offered through one of our partners, such as advertising and commerce features. Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser Cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting Cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Third parties who provide us with analytics services for the Services may also automatically collect some of the information described above, including, for example, IP address, access times, browser type and language, device type, device identifiers and Wi-Fi information. Please consult the respective privacy policies and statements of these third parties for more information, including how Google Analytics and Keen IO use this data.
Other third parties, including advertisers and ad-related services, may also automatically collect the above information about you through the Services and on other sites and services, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online services, and applications when you use our Services. Some third parties help us and others associate your activities across the browsers and devices you use, or that your household uses, for retargeting, cross-device advertising, analytics, and measurement purposes. Some third parties, such as ShareThis, Eloqua, and AdRoll Roundup, may also collect information on behalf of us and others for online advertising purposes and to provide us and others statistics about users of the Services.
Use of Information We Collect
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
• Operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and Services;
• Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services, including for internal marketing purposes;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Provide and deliver products and Services you request;
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about new sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Flow and our selected partners;
• Link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service; and
• Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated or deidentified information.
Security of Your Personal Information
Flow takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Personal information we collect may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States or in any other country where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. We maintain primary data centers in the United States. We take steps designed to ensure that the data we collect under this Policy is processed according to the provisions of this Policy and applicable law wherever the data is located.
When we transfer personal information from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, in an effort to help ensure your rights and protections.
Storage and Retention of Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide services requested by you, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary significantly. The criteria used to determine retention include:
1. How long is the personal information needed to provide applicable services? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of the Services, enabling system security measures, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records.
2. Do users provide, create, or maintain the data with the expectation we will retain it until they affirmatively remove it? In such cases, we may maintain the data until actively deleted by the user.
3. Is the personal information of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time may be appropriate.
4. Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
Your Information Choices and Changes
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Our third-party analytics and advertising partners may provide you with options to opt-out of certain information collection. For more information about the applicable choices they provide you, please visit:
There are many ways through which web browser signals and other similar mechanisms (for example, “Do Not Track”) can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and, while we and others give you choices described in this Policy, we do not currently honor these mechanisms.
Your European Privacy Rights
We adhere to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which, if applicable to you, include the following rights:
• If we are processing personal information based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
• You have a right to request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal information, or to transfer or receive a copy of your personal information in a usable format;
• You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances; and
• You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Flow is not liable for any personal information that you submit to third parties or to any website linked to this Site or through Services.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you wish to lodge a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Jun11, 2019